- 1 whole pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 sticks cinnamon
*Must use a non-iodized salt for fermentation to work.
2 Quart Jar
- Rinse and cut your pineapple. Chop off the top and bottom. Then cut off the skin on the sides. (You are going to be using the skin). Reserve the pineapple core. Chop into chunks.
- Place the pineapple skin and core chunks into the jar.
- Add 2 cinnamon sticks and 3 tablespoons of brown sugar. Top jar with water.
- Ferment at room temperature for 7 days. Then keep refrigerated as you enjoy.