- 1-pint cherry tomatoes (1 pint)
- ½ onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt or kefir
- Optional: 1 teaspoon salt. Use if using yogurt. Omit salt if using kefir because it already has salt
*Must use a non-iodized salt for fermentation to work.
1 Quart Jar
- Chop all vegetables and place in a mixing bowl. (Slice onions, mince garlic, slide cucumbers, and cut cherry tomatoes in half)
- Add 1 tablespoon of plain Greek yogurt or kefir. (Add 1 teaspoon salt if using yogurt). Mix well.
- Spoon into jar, close lid, and shake so the yogurt coats all the vegetables.
- Ferment for 3 days at room temperature. Then keep refrigerated as you enjoy.